Friday, July 29, 2011

I heart Spain

I had two pillows in my living room that needed new covers. First I made a peace sign pillow cover and meant to make this one soon after. Other projects have been getting in the way but I finally found time to make the second cover!

Supplies:
-Fleece 
-Felt
-Zipper
-Needle/thread


First I cut the fleece material down to size.
And sewed on the zipper.
Then I printed off a map of Spain and traced it onto the grey felt.
I cut out Spain and cut out a small heart from my red fleece.
I hand sewed the heart onto Spain.
I tried sewing it near where Madrid is located. It's...kind of close. 
I pinned Spain onto the blue fleece.....
....and hand sewed it on using grey thread.
 
All that was left was sewing the edges of the pillow case and shoving the pillow in.

Finished!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...