Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Memories from Spain

While in Spain I tried to pick up a few things that I could put around my casa to remind me of my time there.

Here are a few things I brought home.

Metro photos

I lived in the La Latina neighbourhood and close to Puerta del Sol.

Tile replicas of the street signs.

Cava Baja was a road right near my house and Puerta del Sol is one of the main plazas in Madrid.
I lived near Plaza Mayor and went there frequently. Paseo del Prado is one of the majour roads and home to the museum El Prado.


Tibetan prayer flags. These definitely aren't Spanish but I bought them in Alcala de Henares and love the look of them hanging on our fence.


The little man is a wind up toy of La Guardia Civil and the rooster was purchased in Lisbon, Portugal.

I bought the polka dotted bull from a shop near my apartment in Spain. The jellyfish isn't from Spain but I thought I'd add it to the windowsill to join the rooster and bull.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...