Monday, April 5, 2010
We always try new things when dying Easter eggs so this year we cut out shapes with electrical tape and used some vinyl stickers.
N made these Mario themed eggs - he used electrical tape for the mushrooms and the star.
He also made this "3-D" egg - I took a photo of each side.
I made two polka dot eggs with q-tips dipped in colour.
I used electrical tape on this one.
I used a vinyl J sticker - it worked the same as the electrical tape.
N made this face - apparently it's a Behelit
Some more eggs that my in-laws dyed.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
April 5, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Post Comments (Atom)